Bring a Condom on a Date? Bring a Condom on a Date?

Genius!

I loved it! Great work, you really did have me rolling on the floor laughing.

Keep up this amazing work!

Webcam Confessions Webcam Confessions

Great!

Finally a good submission! I really enjoyed this one (Made the clogs in the my brain work for once)!

Great job at getting it just like most the videos blogs on youtube!

Keep Up the fantastic work ^^

NG Assassin Ep3 NG Assassin Ep3

Great job!

Good work!

Not the best work in the world (The audio voume seemed a bit loud at times, but that could just be me XD).

I'm looking forward to your next work!

Keep it up!

SirHappy666 responds:

Maybe, I try not to mess with the audio so things are just at the levels I got them at. Thanks for the 8

"Dare" "Dare"

Great Work

Very good work, the style was great with the song. I really liked this, it made me really think about life and how i need to do more.

I liked how it showed his who life in like 3 minutes and it managed to make me want to go help people.

Great work dude, Keep it up :)

Korn, Coming Undone Korn, Coming Undone

Not half Bad.

This is good.

You need to practice with backgrounds and colouring in stuff (Usually shadows change suddenly not gradually).

Good job, practice a bit and i reckon you would get a front page :)

Background Tutorial - RHA Background Tutorial - RHA

Good Work

A few months back i brought some of the Cartoon Smart tutoials, in about 5 minutes you have basicly sumed up what he done is 2 hours.

Great tutorial, but saying that i think you need to remove that MP3, was a bit of a pain and probly was the cause of a long wait for the tutoial to load.

Keep up the good work.

TK TK

Great.

This is fresh, this is new, this is way better then most of the shit on NG.

Great job, i loved the blur effect, even thought it made me fell blind, i think if you didn't blur it thought this animation would have been boring.

Great job.

This Is Serious Mum! pt.1 This Is Serious Mum! pt.1

So true, So scary.

I'm a little emotionally impaired, but this freaked me out, I’m not sure why but it felt so true, my parents make me watch boring TV all the time...

Great Work, Loved every moment of it :)

Looking forward to your next piece of work.

The Long Walk Home The Long Walk Home

Not impressed

The movie started really good, with the text that got me intrested. Then instead of a good movie you had to put some shit...For Shame.

Rabid-Echidna responds:

I'm sorry.

xiao style 1 xiao style 1

Good Job :)

You have done a good job on this, but try working on backgrounds, and try to add shodow to abjects it makes everything look better.

Anyway keep on flashing your doing well.